Custom Outdoor Shades in Orange County
If you’re thinking about installing new window treatments on your home, have you considered putting them on the outside? Outdoor shades are an attractive, creative solution for improving your home.
At Shutter & Shade Shoppe, we have an impressive list of options for you to choose from. We also provide custom installation for an exact fit. These window treatments offer multiple benefits over interior products. They will add value to your home and improve your quality of life.
What Are Outdoor Shades?
Outdoor shades are a category of window treatments made for installation on your home’s exterior. These shades are different than those you’ll find indoors. They are made to handle the wind and rain and designed to provide your home with an aesthetic upgrade that complements the rest of your design.
What Are the Advantages of Installing Custom Outdoor Shades?
Outdoor shades are durable window coverings that can be installed on virtually any home. They are suitable for use in outdoor spaces, like patios and verandas, and for covering the windows surrounding your entire home.
Outdoor shades are also an ideal window treatment for California rooms. You can raise them to let the light shine in or pull them down for an enclosed area that feels like an extension of your indoor environment.
Having our team design and install custom outdoor shades for your Orange County home is an investment, and it delivers multiple advantages that you can start enjoying right away:
- Improved comfort: The sunlight is one of our best features in the area, but there are times when it can be too bright. Our shades provide a convenient solution for light filtration. They make it easier for you to work, watch TV, entertain and relax.
- Better health: According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the sun’s ultraviolet rays can cause cancers, eye disease and more. Our shades block these rays to keep you, your family, your guests and your pets safe.
- Added privacy: Expansive views are part of what makes this part of the country so desirable, but if you can see out, others can see in. Our shades provide a barrier against curious eyes, so you can feel more relaxed in your home.and be yourself.
- Increased protection: Exposure to direct sunlight for even short periods can take a toll on your home fixtures and furniture. With custom outdoor shades, you can help preserve your property and possessions to keep them looking great.
- Extra durability: Our custom outdoor shades are designed for direct exposure to the elements. They are rated to withstand wind gusts up to 60 miles per hour when extended, so you can feel safe during the occasional storm while in your covered space.
At Shutter & Shade Shoppe, we are dedicated to your satisfaction. Our custom outdoor shades are backed by a limited lifetime warranty, and any hardware we install is backed for life.
Attractive Outdoor Shades Designed for Your Convenience
The outdoor shades we install have the latest features to help you take advantage of all the benefits these products have to offer.
Our outdoor shades are motorized making them simple to open, close and adjust to your exact preference with the touch of a button. Motorization also means eliminating dangling cords, making these shades more attractive than manual options and increasing safety for children and pets.
While the motorized operation is our most popular and preferred style, we do offer outdoor shades with the manual operating system as well. This is beneficial for customers that don’t have the necessary posts that are used to attach the sidetracks, which are required for the motorized feature.
Zipper Side Closures
The outdoor shades we install are designed to remain in place, even during inclement weather. Each side of the fabric has locking zippers that fit into a low-profile channel. If a strong breeze hits your shades, the zipper stops the fabric from separating, helping you maintain a complete barrier.
With the zipper side closures, you can also enjoy the prevention of any excess dust, dirt, or debris from entering your inside space and dirtying your furniture. This benefit is not guaranteed on competing products that don’t feature the zipper closures.
Your Home for Design, Selection and Expert Installation
With custom outdoor shades from Shutter & Shade Shoppe in Orange County, you get products designed exclusively to fit your home. With an incredible selection to choose from and the expertise to help you make the best decision, we are your trusted distributors for the top names in window treatments.
Our process begins with an at-home consultation where all you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the experience. One of our experts will explain your options and the benefits of each. We’ll also make things simple by collecting all your window measurements for you. We’ll also include computer mockup drawings so you can visualize your custom outdoor shades before committing to your design.
We’re as excited as you are to mount your new shades on your home. Lead times on all these products are competitive, with most installations completed within short time frames. Your representative will let you know what to expect from the start and keep you updated each step of the way. When your custom outdoor shades are ready, we’ll schedule a convenient time for professional, precision installation from our in-house team.